Online Trading Manager
Are you experienced in ecommerce, with a real eye for data? We're looking for a digital expert to manage our online trading team.
17 Jun 2018
Depends on Experience
A bit about the role...
Managing our online trading strategy, you will be working within our expanding ecommerce team to deliver a first class customer experience whilst profitably growing our online sales. You will proactively identify opportunities for improving conversions across our web properties, supporting the wider business in accelerating our growth plans.
We are looking to recruit a passionate, engaged and highly ambitious individual who can work as part of a team, deliver against targets and work to tight deadlines. This role will provide a great opportunity to quickly make a mark in a fast paced, growing business. An understanding of data, customer behaviour and trading strategy is an absolute must.
Here's what you'll be responsible for...
- Reporting, analysis and presentation of KPIs
- Management of on-site search and navigation performance
- Identification of conversion rate opportunities through data analysis and customer research
- Managing creation of landing pages and campaigns, alongside the digital design and marketing teams
- Creation of cross-channel campaigns with the marketing team
- Setting merchandising guidelines for different product ranges
- Maximise category performance working with the product teams to deliver trading plans
- Working with the search marketing team to grow online visibility
- Manage strategic projects that develop our proposition
- Management of the Online Trading team
- This role reports to the Ecommerce Manager
We're looking for...
- Previous use of Google Analytics (extra points if certified)
- Experience working within an online trading or similar role is essential
- Experience managing people and cross-departmental projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration and planning
You'll also need...
- Passion for ecommerce and digital is vital
- Able to meet deadlines and handle a busy workload
- Self-motivated, organised and accountable
- Willingness to learn and able to lead others
- Must be analytical and customer focused
We've been supplying architectural ironmongery to builders, joiners and shop fitters for over 40 years. As a multi-channel hardware retailer, we're growing at a rate of over 25% every year, providing a unique opportunity for our employees to be a part of something great.
As standard, you'll benefit from: