Junior Marketing Manager
27 Jun 2018
Depends on Experience
A bit about the role...
We are seeking an experienced Junior Marketing Manager to manage our customer retention marketing strategy and budget, focusing on multi-channel marketing activity, including but not limited to catalogue, direct mail and email. The successful candidate will drive customer engagement, loyalty and revenue through identification and delivery of insight driven, inspiring and innovative campaigns. You will also manage an Email Executive and other individuals as the team grows, to help successfully deliver the strategy.
You must be highly organised and able to manage various tasks and projects simultaneously, with exceptional attention to detail. You must also have strong analytical skills to report effectively on campaign performance against agreed marketing spend.
Here's what you'll be responsible for...
- Managing and implementing the marketing plan for the retention of customers to meet the company’s financial targets
- Budget management to deliver the agreed customer retention marketing plan, including clear, concise reporting of KPIs against marketing spend
- Maintaining high levels of customer retention through the development of our customer journey programme
- Managing the annual catalogue mailing schedule and direct mail schedule, including liaising with printers and mailing houses
- Managing retention emails through the Email Executive, including the campaigns schedule, data selections and in depth reporting
- Creating innovative and engaging campaigns to increase order and repeat orders from existing customers
- Managing the relationship with suppliers for retention activity, sourcing new suppliers and identifying cost savings
- Ad hoc marketing activity
You'll also need...
- Previous experience leading or managing an individual or team, either as a Senior Marketing Executive or Junior Marketing Manager
- Highly organised and responsible for own deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent managing a sizeable budget
- Creatively minded
- Confident liaising with other departments and external suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the aptitude and ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
We've been supplying architectural ironmongery to builders, joiners and shop fitters for over 40 years. As a multi-channel hardware retailer, we're growing at a rate of over 25% every year, providing a unique opportunity for our employees to be a part of something great.
As standard, you'll benefit from: