Contact Centre Advisor
Exceptional customer service comes naturally to our advisors and if it does for you and you're target driven you could fit in well with our team, be rewarded for hard work and build a career path.
17 Jun 2018
Depends on Experience
A bit about the role...
Are you a problem solver and amazing with customers? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? You are not only here to help customers with technical issues but to WOW our customers with your fantastic approach. If this sounds like you, then you could be our next Contact Centre Advisor.
Here's what you'll be responsible for...
- Exceptional customer service skills. Taking ownership and exercising one touch call resolution
- Build effective working relationships with couriers and other departments.
- Excellent awareness and responsiveness to sales opportunities
- Proactive and friendly member of the team who can work as part of a team or off of your own initiative.
We're looking for...
- Could you work as part of a exceptional customer service team and off of your own steam?
- Can you meet targets and are you driven?
- Do you want a great career and not just another job?
- If the answer is yes and you want to be part of a growing business then you could be the next member of our team.
We've been supplying architectural ironmongery to builders, joiners and shop fitters for over 40 years. As a multi-channel hardware retailer, we're growing at a rate of over 25% every year, providing a unique opportunity for our employees to be a part of something great.
As standard, you'll benefit from: